Hey, Rob here,
Thanks for being patient and it’s finally done. So, without further ado…
“Here’s the Most Comprehensive Six Pack Shortcuts Review on the Net”
No fluff, no filler – Just what you want and NEED to know before signing up!
Note: This is a review site: Click Here to Visit the Six Pack Shortcuts Official Website
Why am I writing this? Well, I always had trouble getting a six pack throughout my training. When I was thinking about signing up for the Six Pack Shortcuts program, there weren’t many real reviews around so I thought I’d write one quickly to help any of you who are in the same position I was.
But be warned, I’ll be going into both the good and the bad points of the six pack abs workout, so if that’s something you might not want to hear, then you may as well leave now.
First of all - What Exactly are You Signing Up for with The Six Pack Shortcuts Training Course?
Six Pack Shortcuts is a training course consisting of a series of online videos that that are designed to help you get a ripped six pack after around 3 months on the six pack abs exercises that Mike teaches. It’s dubbed the “Six Pack Shortcuts” as the abs workouts are specifically designed for training efficiency (the most possible results in the least amount of time).
But for those of you are hoping for “the least amount of effort” then think again!
This course is NOT a magic ‘how to get a ripped six pack’ scam which just tells you to take a magic pill and you will get a six pack stomach. You will have to work your ass off on this course to get a six pack, but I is definitely the most effective program I have ever tried.
“Basically, you’re getting a how to guide on exactly how to design your workout and diet plans to achieve maximum results in the shortest possible time.”
But don’ worry if you’re not sure about a video course because there is a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – you can return the program at any time for a no hassles, no questions asked 100% refund.
The Six Pack Shortcuts course is structured in a way that is easy to follow, but most importantly, teaches you to understand the reasons why you will get your six pack abs. The six pack program is structured in the following stages:
Phase 1: Accelerate Your Metabolism – Mike teaches you how to change your workout program to incorporate HIIT (high intensity interval training) techniques. This phase is designed to increase your muscle mass and calorie expenditure by training with higher intensity for shorter periods.
Phase 2: Burn the Belly Fat – The next stage of getting a six pack involves burning your belly fat. Once your metabolism is raised, you will further increase the intensity on this phase and going on Mikes ‘Zero Will Power Eating System’.
Note - THIS IS THE BEST NUTRITION SYSTEM I HAVE EVER SEEN!
This system is worth the six pack shortcuts membership fee alone. I have always gone up and down on with my eating plans, but Mike teaches you have to select the right foods, buy them cheap (this is good because healthy food is usually expensive) and cook in bulk. This eliminates your choice so you are never tempted to stray off your six pack diet plan.
Phase 3: How to Build a Six Pack – once you have low body fat and can start to see your six pack stomach, You move onto another video and Mike teaches you about 10 or 12 specific six pack abs exercises which he has perfected over the years.
Phase 4: Learn how to Maintain Your Six Pack Stomach for Life – The final video teaches you a few additional exercises and tips to shed those last couple of pounds and keep them off for good. By this point you will probably have your ripped six pack abs and not really need to much stuff from this video.
What are the BAD points revealed in this Six Pack Shortcuts Review?
- Mike Chang states that you can do the six pack program without gym equipment. If you’re serious about achieving your goals and getting ripped six pack abs, then you WILL need a gym membership or some weight training equipment in your home which can be expensive to buy.
- The Six Pack Shortcuts are not really ‘shortcuts’. You will need to work harder than even in the gym, although with shorter workouts. The program just helps you get a six pack quicker and maintain it, but you still have to put the work in.
And, what are the GOOD points revealed in this Six Pack Shortcuts Review?
- This is the most effective six pack program I have ever used. It’s so clear and structured and allowed me finally shed those last few pounds and reveal my six pack stomach.
- Mike is an excellent personal trainer and motivator. I usually get bored of six pack abs exercises and concentrate on weights but watching the videos, Mike really inspired my to focus on my objectives and maintain consistency in my workouts and get a six pack stomach.
- The ‘Zero Will Power Eating System’. This is the best diet plan I have ever followed. Before I used this, I would do really well for a short period of time and fall back into bad habits. I am now able to sustain my diet and keep my six pack abs.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – you can return the program at any time for a no hassles, no questions asked 100% refund.
Overall, what do I think?
Six Pack Shortcuts in my opinion is the best course for getting a six pack available on the internet today. Mick Chang has an impressive track record of helping guys achieve their goals and get ripped six pack abs (and it truly does show in the videos!). The six pack abs program is packed from start to finish with great information and tips to help you understand the basics of any six pack workout. I have learned everything I need to know about maintaining my six pack for life!
I hope this review has helped you make the right decision,